Let’s face it. I love Paul Simon. I consider him to be America’s greatest living singer/song writer. Seeing him live in concert is a sublime experience. And on this day, which has special significance for me, his song “Old” is uniquely relevant. Give a listen.
Search my site
- Follow Rhode Trips on WordPress.com
- Truckin’ With Dead & Company At Fenway Park
- Follow In My Wake: Dennis Connor And Stars & Stripes 1987
- Catching Up With The Hanley Clan In Sydney
- Discovering Cinque Terre, The Italian Riviera
- In Which We Stumble Upon Lake Maggiore
- Isola San Giulio
- Magical Orta Steals Our Hearts Away
- A Day Trip To Varenna
- We’re Back! Tales Of Our Italian Adventure — Lake Como
- Our Grand Tour Is About To Begin!
- Adventures Australia Baseball Books Car Shows Cooking Energy Policy Family Life Food Fuel Economy General Automotive History Hockey Holidays Home Exchange Hybrids Italy Music Personal Politics Racing Road Trips Solar Power Sports Technology Travel Uncategorized US Constitution Vacations Vintage Vehicles