Search my site
- Follow Rhode Trips on WordPress.com
- Truckin’ With Dead & Company At Fenway Park
- Follow In My Wake: Dennis Connor And Stars & Stripes 1987
- Catching Up With The Hanley Clan In Sydney
- Discovering Cinque Terre, The Italian Riviera
- In Which We Stumble Upon Lake Maggiore
- Isola San Giulio
- Magical Orta Steals Our Hearts Away
- A Day Trip To Varenna
- We’re Back! Tales Of Our Italian Adventure — Lake Como
- Our Grand Tour Is About To Begin!
- Adventures Australia Baseball Books Car Shows Cooking Energy Policy Family Life Food Fuel Economy General Automotive History Hockey Holidays Home Exchange Hybrids Italy Music Personal Politics Racing Road Trips Solar Power Sports Technology Travel Uncategorized US Constitution Vacations Vintage Vehicles
Category Archives: Vintage Vehicles
In 1955, a neighbor took me for a ride in his Jaguar XK-120. It was Olde English white with red leather interior. I still remember the smell of hot oil, the sound of the exhaust, the feel of the wind … Continue reading
For car enthusiasts everywhere, Merry Christmas from Rhode Trips.
There are only a few cars in history that have become icons – cars that tilted the world of automotive design in new and unexpected ways. The Jaguar XK-E was one. The Corvette Sting Ray was another. And, of course, … Continue reading
A comprehensive collection of photos from this year’s Glenmoor Gathering is now available in the Vintage Vehicles forum.